Sunday, September 6, 2009

Black Elks Vision

I am writing at this time to give a little background of myself and what will transpire in this blog. I ask that you give it time as I allow the Great Spirit Wakan Tanka to speak through me that I write with my heart and not my eyes. I am a Native American seeing through a white mans eyes and I know I am not the only one. I chose to reincarnate as a white man to gain a better understanding of his ways, I do not like what I see... White man runs to fast with technology, greed and always wanting more and never having enough and has fallen away from nature. I speak not of all people, but they know who they are, they have yet to understand that peace comes from within not without. Their hearts have harden and become lost.
It is time for all ( and I speak of all hear on Turtle Island regardless of race, color or creed) to unite and bring Black Elks vision together, The Sacred Hoop... The time is now to prepare ourselves for the coming moons.. Begin to see with your hearts, not your eyes. It is time to follow nature and not mans ways. I speak of love and harmony which will bring peace to all, it must begin here on Turtle Island...
This is all I have to say for the moment but will write as my heart allows...